Small: 6 no.
cement planters colored or painted with soothing color which will complement the
garden and Plastic terracotta color
1. 3’ high “ V” shape CC planter colored/painted with light soothing color.
2. 3 urns to complement the “V” shape CC planter
3. Polished and rough pebbles and small boulder
4. Drift wood 5. Large lanterns
6. Flat bed planter
7. Corner planters made of plastic/CC
1. The plants needs to be watered only twice a week in winter and every day in
summers. Ensure that the soil is on the drier side before watering otherwise one
will tend to over water the plants. We will be sending a free (one time only) soluble
fertilizer and plant food kit for giving plant food.
The garden has been designed using elements that represent architectural forms which
blend into a minimalistic contemporary design. The selection uses pots that are
straighter in shape and plants represents as focal points. Special care is taken
to provide a perfect combination of plants, pottery and other elements that complement
each other. The plants are proposed to be placed at such an angle that it will interact
with the living spaces.